Solar houses or more commonly known as passive solar houses use the sun to power their homes. takes advantage of a building’s site, climate, and materials to minimize energy use.
In order to determine the size of solar panels you need, our experts will visit the home and work out energy demands to gain the savings in the long run.
We will look at:
- where you live
- the number of people in your home
- how you heat and cool your home
- how many appliances you have and
- what time of the day you actually use most of your electricity.
Mclean Energy experts, who are fully accredited installers, will organise an installation and connection to the grid. We will make sure you understand the following;
- Reliability: You should know the brand, efficiency and performance rating of the solar panels that will be on your home for the next 25 years.
- Panel location: Solar panels should be installed on an unshaded rooftop facing north.
- Tilt: The solar panels will need to be installed at a specific angle, or tilt, to maximise the amount of sunlight the solar panels receive.